You will hardly find any girl stepping out of the house without a light touch up of makeup. This is not just for the importance given to the appearance these days, but also to hide the few blemishes and enhance the overall look that will eventually make you feel good. Here are some important and useful tips and makeup techniques that will help you in gaining the confidence about your appearance.
Thorough Cleansing Before The Face Makeup
Before starting your face makeup sure that you cleanseas thoroughly as possible and there are no traces of dirt or oil on the face.
Tips And Makeup Techniques For Base Preparation During Face Makeup
* It is advised that you apply a generous amount of moisturizer on your face before you apply things like foundation, compact, etc.; for a smooth and evened out skin tone. You can also mix your foundation with the moisturizer and massage it all over your face.
* Application of a primer after two minutes’gap post moisturizing, will keep your concealer and foundation in place, and the makeup intact for longer duration.
* Use a concealer for covering up freckles,dark spots or blemishes. Get a colored concealer like yellow or green to even out the reddish blemishes on the skin.
* Apply a highlighter on the higher planes of the face, like the check bones, the bridge of the nose, the center of the forehead, and the crease of lips; to get a glowing look.
* In case you don’t have a well-contoured face, get a bronzer apply it to get a chiseled look. Make sure you don’t go over the board while applying bronzer, that might mess up your entire look.
* Take an angular brush and apply blush with strokes on either sides of the chin, but avoid the center. Move the brush in circular motion, blending the blush up towards the ears. Apply the blush on the sides of the forehead, and either sides along the nose bone, but not on the top.
Eye Makeup Technique
* Get a mascara which is not more than a month old, as it is, fresh mascara glides on easier and won’t flake. Apply mascara at the base of the lash line and sweep outwards with upward stroke.
* When it comes to eyebrows, get an eyebrow pencil or even eyebrow powder. Get an angular brush to apply the eyebrow powder. Make sure the colour of the powder or the pencil isn’t too dark and suits your complexion and the natural colour of your hair.
* There’s an interesting eye makeup trick when it comes to applying liquid liner.Before bordering your lash line, use a taupe eyeliner pencil to lightly trace out a line just above your upper lash line, and then you apply the coat of your liquid eye liner.
There are multiple online beauty salons offering makeup services at home. Call any of them and avail the best make-up techniques regarding eye makeup and face makeup under their makeup services at home.